Confused about how to hook Glowforge to wifi

I am new at this and don’t understand hooking up to wifi and unhooking from wifi.

There are a series of instructions that you can follow at the link here:

The Wifi instructions are listed after the Unboxing instructions.

4 Likes

Hi Jules:

Thank you so much for your feed back. I have read the Wifi instructions and hopefully I will understand it more once I get my Glowforge. I am studying everything while waiting for delivery. I’m sure I will have new questions.

Regards,

Marci
tikilou@cox.net

Great idea! It’s pretty easy to set up, so just follow the step-by-step instructions and you shouldn’t have any trouble. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to do some more reading up - just click on the Support link below and you can read through the categories shown.

https://support.glowforge.com/hc/en-us

Generally you won’t ever unhook from your wifi unless you’re moving, or getting a new password, or something pretty major. After you first connect it just sits there in the background waiting for you to come play :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the help, @jules and @deirdrebeth - great info! I hope the resources Jules shared can help get you started. I’m going to close this thread now, but if you run into any trouble getting connection to Wi-Fi once you receive your Glowforge, please start a new topic and we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like