Connected Text and Create Outline Improvements: 4/14/20 Latest Improvements

27 Likes

Awesome-sauce! Thanks Rita and team! :squeeee: :squeeee: :squeeee:
(Oh, and that Damion script font gives a nice result for word art).

5 Likes

Took me a few minutes to find the outline feature this evening (before I saw this post). Loaded a project a couple of times because I thought I had done something wrong where it wasn’t showing up as an option. Then I look to the right of the screen… yep, there it is LOL!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who suggested joining letters - that was a great feature that came from all of you!

17 Likes

The joining letters is a fantastic feature; well done!

6 Likes

Thanks. Good news as always!

4 Likes

Great improvements! Thank you!

3 Likes

AHA!!! So your programmers DO know how to use OR instead of XOR!! That should be the default instead of overlaps cancelling each other out. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hmmm… been trying to try this all morning (well, fell asleep for an hour or so while waiting) even now it is back to stare and wait. Many times instead of reflecting my change, it just changes the setting back to previous. Trying to fix a typo is a frequent case of this. The outline seems still to maintain its original configuring state so changes in the text (or font) is not accounted for.

Letters joining each other is working depending on the font as many do not join every case. Outline is great except when it also does not join non-connected letters. Too many changes and it just locks up while trying.

And of course would love to engrave between outline and font rather than engraving the font (negative)

Done with score at 0.5 focus…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.