Connecting to the internet - Help!

I just purchased a used glowforge - ownership was transferred so I am registered as the owner. I went through the setup - I set the Glowforge network connection - it even tells me that I’m connected. Problem is that on the design page it still says I am offline. Turned both computer and glowforge off, waited a few minues and still doesn’t work. I’m also confused as to which network I should be connected to with my computer - the glowforge or my regular internet? My internet network has a password but, unlike when I connect other hardware no where in this process was I asked to put the password in.

If this makes sense to anyone can you please help? Thanks!

1 Like

Your computer should go back to connecting to your WiFi. During setup did you get the page with confetti?

1 Like

Finally I did. Thank you. I was off on the last step when it said “connect to your network on the right.” I didn’t see the networks listed in the glowforge software - I thought “to the right” was on my computer (where I normally connect). I adjust that and now got the confetti. Yeah!

5 Likes

Hello @azkaren13,

I’m glad to hear you were able to get your Glowforge connected. That is great news!

Since your Glowforge is online now, I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re happy to help!