Constant no artwork message

I am constantly getting NO ARTWORK. This happens even after I just cut the same material! I have tried everything I can think of. Turning the machine on and off, switching material, including putting in proofgrade material as shown in the attachment. Tried refocusing. Tried reloading my design (several times).
I don’t even see my artwork anywhere on the screen!
I’m at a loss

Have you tried zooming way out? Sounds like your artwork is outside the print area.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I finally gave up, I redesigned the same design reloaded used same settings etc. and it worked. Not sure what was wrong with the 1st design!

1 Like

Oh no, I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag. Based off the screenshot you’ve attached, it’s possible that the artwork is outside of the printable area on the grey portion of the art-board.

I’m glad to hear re-designing the file resolved the trouble! To streamline our communication, I’m going to close your email support ticket and continue to troubleshoot here.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

In future try designing on a 20” x 12” Artboard and making sure your art is within that area. That will ensure your art will be visible and correctly scaled.

2 Likes

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.