Continued Scanning

I have recently ran into some trouble with my Glowforge machine. The app doesn’t come off scanning and the head will not calibrate. I have searched through some of the past threads on this forum and checked my machine for those solutions with no resolution. I have taken apart the machine and cleaned everything from the camera leans to the material bed. What I am hearing is the standard sounds at start up, but just before the lens head makes its way to the camera for calibration it makes a final sound and doesn’t move. Sound seems like it has its “final cough” before death. App also says camera does not take a photo. Any help would be amazing! Problem began a day ago 1/2/2021.

That usually indicates a loss of wifi. There are tons of articles on here about the wifi requirements if you do a search.

I will definitely take a look at a few of those threads! Appreciate the direction.

I have setup wifi again and logged into the app. It is still showing the photo of a previous scan. Not sure what needs to be done to clear it and have a new scan.

Try and empty the cache in your browser, then restart your browser and go the UI.

game1958, thanks for the suggestion. I have no luck with that either. SAD…
I emailed the support team for advice. Again, thank you guys. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.