Cooling down pausing - a lot since last update

I’m getting the pause while cooling down a lot since the last update. Room temperature right now is only 22C (72F) and system would normally be running along fine.

Whereas I’ve just had three pauses on this job and I’m not used to any at this sort of temperatures.

Anyone else seeing this?

Check that nothing’s obstructing the air intake vents on on the lower right side? Something a piece of paper or something can get sucked against the vent.

Exhaust side was the problem. I have an external extractor and it was pretty choked with MDF gunk.

Good catch! That would certainly do it, anything that obstructs the airflow can cause the sensors to trip.

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble with cooling. I extracted the logs from your recent prints and didn’t see anything of concern on our end.

Could you please let us know if you are still having any trouble after cleaning the exhaust?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.