Copy pasted images cutting differently

Thank you! I will test ASAP in the Am. Thanks for reaching out.

Good morning. The left belt does look slack. How do I fix? I don’t want to mess up this new major investment.

look for the pulley at the front end of the belt on the left. (photo attached seems to be the one on the right by my dyslexia is a bitch). The bolt head in the middle of that pulley is your target. loosen it, nudge the pulley towards the front of the machine until the belt is tight, then tighten it. How tight? more than it is now, less than superman tight. match the one on the other side.pullley

1 Like

You are awesome. The one on the right that is tight is all the way toward the back. The left one is all the way to the front. I’ll adjust and test. Thank you so much!

I think it’s good. It’s still not a right as the one on the right no matter how hard I try but the circles seem ok. I will keep an eye one it! Thanks again!!

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like