Corinthians cross

Nothing big, but it came out well
corinthians_cross

68 Likes

That’s nice! (Not easy to cross the text like that!) :sunglasses: :+1:

5 Likes

I’d love to see it made up. Do you have a photo?

4 Likes

Part of the cross is missing. The right arm is gone. Can you download it again if you have time. I love it. Thank you.

1 Like

Looks great, Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nicely done! There is a line under the text that should be made a score so it will not cut.
I added an outline cut to your design.corinthians_cross with cut line

13 Likes

It’s not really missing, that’s just how discourse shows the file if it is too big to show all.

2 Likes

9 Likes

oh I told it to burn with a very light power so I could make sure it was placed correctly.

But how do you set it to be a score in the svg file?

thanks for the outline cut very nice

2 Likes

This is very well done, would make a perfect wedding gift to a couples
who are persons of faith.

2 Likes

Wow, I really like that. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

You did it right. Score is just less power than cut. I mentioned it because it would be easy to miss the line and have Glowfordge think it should be a cut line.

Nice job! What program did you use to do the text?

Where is the attachment for the file

The plain picture is the file. Right click -> save or click hold -> drag to desktop.

Hello, just saw your text. Right click the cross with missing arm and save it as svg file. Then open Inscape , when open just pull design into the box and click save… good to go :wink:
Wayne

love the design! someone else added an outline and i used their version to adjust the big LOVE so the large gap is gone.corinthians_cross with cut line

7 Likes

i used your design with the outline and adjusted the big LOVE to get rid of the large gapcorinthians_cross with cut line

4 Likes

Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

I did a sample with your file plus a little extra with it inside a cross - Turned out good I think !

15 Likes