Note, these are the first prints after camera calibration. My test came out perfect, I was excited, until I actually used it.
I thought maybe had warping, but no. The results are so consistent that I think it’s software.
Both vertical lines of this are off square, they appear to be parallel (so you only see how off one side is).
So to create this I have a layer with the letters, a layer with the stars, and then the rectangle.
I do one cut with everything, then one cut without the letters and stars layers. The name layer didn’t line up with the rectangle layer.
I did another rectangle and that lined up with the previous rectangle, but not the name cut.
So I did another name cut. It lined up with the first name cut.
Then I thought, maybe I should do the rectangle cut first and then the other layers.
This is 3 name layers on top of each other. Their edges line up exactly. The two solid rectangles also line up on all edges with each other.
Again the rectangles are the same file as the name ones, just with the name and star steps skipped.