Cracked frame on machine

Not sure what to do. I have emailed support and no response. I received my glowforge yesterday and the frame is cracked in the machine. So disappointed, I really wanted to start making all the fun things with it.

1 Like

Yikes, that blows! You might want to shoot a few photos of the cracked frame to show them, so they can get going on a replacement machine for you, but other than that…you wait. It will take them time to arrange it with the manufacturer, but they will get in touch with you to tell you what happens next.

Sorry. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

You would have received an instantaneous generic response. If you didn’t, either your email didn’t reach them or their email didn’t reach you. You should check your spam folder and add @glowforge.com to your whitelist. If you still didn’t, then posting here will let them know that there’s an issue with email.

If you did get that email then posting here has opened a duplicate ticket and will slow down their response time. To echo @jules, they are gathering info before they respond with a more personalized email. Once they have closed this duplicate ticket you’ll hear from them via email.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry that your Glowforge arrived broken and you had to wait for guidance overnight! Our team is here to help. I see you’ve already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like