Craziest thing today?

So what’s the craziest thing you can say happened to you today? I’ll start…

My dog bought a $45 African fertility idol at auction today without my knowledge or permission. The dirty b*stard…Now I gotta go drive across town to pay for it… True story

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

33 Likes

You won… :astonished:

8 Likes

I believe that tale requires additional details…

11 Likes

14 Likes

I’d like to say your dog has excellent taste…:joy:

5 Likes

Even funnier? He is going to be bred to a bitch as soon as she comes into season. I’ve had several offers to use him at stud, but this is the only breeding I’ve agreed to. I think he’s trying to move things along lol

16 Likes

Okay, the grin splitting my face is actually making it sore…:blush:

8 Likes

I got recognized because of my dog. (He wasn’t with me). Tap on the shoulder…“aren’t you shermans dad?” O.o. Turns out she used to work where he goes to daycare.

4 Likes

This is him. He’s an ungrateful jerk…

21 Likes

Just picture online auction…keyboard…bathroom break…bowl of cereal next to the keyboard…jerk dog…:scream_cat:

12 Likes

Yep! That one wins. Hands down. :laughing:

(It’s a good thing you weren’t looking at RVs.)

7 Likes

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!! Yes, I guess it could have been worse lol (And I got about 20 new halters to donate to a horse rescue group so I will try not to be ungrateful.)

6 Likes

:heart: I’ve been “in dogs” for about 20+ years and it’s pretty common to know someone only by the name of their dog. I was known as “Augie’s mom” for about my first 10 years in my breed. Augie has been gone for 10 years and people still use him to describe me. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Craziest thing? Sorry I can’t top that.
“You gotta believe me! My dog did that!”

4 Likes

My dog rolled in something in the yard that smells really bad today, but I don’t think that can compare. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Only if it cost $45 to clean him up lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

No, he is a yorkie so I just washed him in the laundry sink, for FREE. :blush:

15 Likes

Greyt roaching picture of him. How old is he?

2 Likes

Boone and his brother Crockett turned five in December. They are both roach masters and can fly too :smiley:

11 Likes

Did my 2016 Taxes

5 Likes