Cribbage set - compact

I made the boxes in makercase.com and the modifying them in Inkscape. Designed the board entirely Inkscape. The graphic is the perfect cribbage hand which a free internet graphic. Missed matched because I do mine in scraps and give matching sets to family and friends.
Cribbage Set - compact.zip (51.8 KB)

42 Likes

I learned to play Catan because of my Glowforge. Cribbage may be next. Thanks for posting your design!

6 Likes

“Pegs & Small Change” – starting my day with a smile, thanks!

2 Likes

Very nice set, and so kind of you to share. Thanks!

2 Likes

Cool! :grinning:

2 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Delightful! I’ve seen a number of cribbage boards around the office, so you’re not alone in your enjoyment. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m curious what settings you used. Were the peg holes cut or engraved? What size are the peg holes, do they fit standard size pegs?

The peg holes were cut on the GF and were 0.116 in. I could not have drilled them as fast or as accurate as the machine cut them. I decreased the proof grade settings about 15% to make sure all holes cut through. They fit peg I got off the internet perfectly. I have made a few for family and friends. I hope this helps.

What thickness of wood did you use for the Board, Peg Box and Set Box?

I used 1/8" Baltic Birch form Woodpeckerscrafts.com . It actually measured 0.015". I have had good luck with them but as with all non-proof grade ply you will have an occasional knot or void.

1 Like

I can see that for the peg box and set box but didn’t you use something thicker for the board itself?

I medium proof grade ply for top and bottom and thick draft board for middle layer. The top and middle layer have the holes cut in them. The GF cut the holes faster and more accurate then I could drill them.

pauline.lally

October 31

I medium proof grade ply for top and bottom and thick draft board for middle layer. The top and middle layer have the holes cut in them. The GF cut the holes faster and more accurate then I could drill them.