Custom Engrave Setting Missing

I was working along and half of my custom engrave settings disappeared from my options. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if they will return. Thank you.

Seems like it’s usually just a browser glitch, and they show back up. I would try clearing your cache and restarting.

Just checked mine and they are still valid.

Remember that they are linked to the operation type. So engrave or cut settings will not show if score is selected, no cut selections if engrave is selected, etc.

Ran into that once with a graphic I wanted to engrave. Figured custom was gone, but when I converted the design to a raster, the custom numbers returned, since that was the type of operation they were saved for.

However, as mentioned. If they disappeared while you were working with them, then probably a browser glitch.

Custom engrave settings are saved by whether they are vector or raster.

I fell foul of this a while back. Change artwork and you’ll see the other settings.

… and start appending bmp/vct or similar to the name so you’ll never forget! :rofl:

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble when using the app and your settings are missing. It looks like you’ve already received some great information from our other community members. Thanks folks!

Were you able to find your settings based on their advice? If not, please let us know and we’ll keep looking into this for you.

Thank you all for the responses. They are still missing, however I am in the middle of another project right now, but I will reboot everything and pull up an old file when I’m done and recheck.

After some time away to work on other things my options have returned. Thank you all very much.

1 Like

Thanks for the update - I’m glad to hear that! If you run into any other trouble, please start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help.