Custom Material Settings & Autofocus Issue

VIDEO 4

Drew new shapes and cut with exact same settings. Again, the newly saved setting is out of focus/ does not cut and the custom setting cuts cleanly.

Google Drive Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pOek9c_fNQTfxvxIBKpHZgPcx3XRxrnj/view?usp=sharing

So after all that, LOL, I was trying to think of other possibilities and reading back through our messages and your mention of updating the browser got me wondering if that may be the issue, So . . . I went through the exact same process all over again using the Microsoft Edge browser instead of Google Chrome AND IT ALL CUT CLEANLY/ no focus issues!!! I even went back to Google Chrome with the setting I saved in Microsoft Edge and it will worked as well. So, my (hopefully final) guess it that there is some conflict with Google Chrome and new saved settings. I was also having an issue with modifications to existing saved settings, but as the software probably just sees it as new, I imagine this Chrome conflict is also the source of that problem as well. :slight_smile:

This really isn’t a problem at this point, but Edge also does the thing where other settings don’t look right after you create a new setting and you have to refresh to correct the views.

1 Like

Thank you for the very detailed information about this! I’m sharing your most recent information with the rest of my team along with my notes from what I’ve looked into so far on our end.

Unfortunately I don’t have any additional information at this point, but we’ll continue to investigate. I’m glad that you have a way to get back to printing consistently for now.

I’m going to close this topic for now. If you run into other trouble or have other questions for our team, please reach out and we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like