Customer support is ghosting me on my issue

My GF that is only 2 months old is not cutting any material all the way through. I sent customer support pictures and messages 9 hours ago and again 2 hours ago in regards to my issue. I have not received any feedback, even when I sent a message to make sure they got my pictures. Is there a phone number somewhere that I’m missing because I really want to know what is going on with my machine.

Give them time. They’re certainly not ghosting you, they’ll be on it at some point. I understand how frustrating it can be but they will get to you and take care of your issue.

1 Like

Was your laser working before and has now started not cutting all the way through?

yes it was, I was able to complete 2 cut/engraves on thick acrylic yesterday. Switch over to a simple cut on 1/4 maple ply and it failed to cut all the way through. Then it seemed to progressively get worse.

Have you cleaned all the optics?

serveral times, zeiss wipes galore. set it up again, tried to cut the gift of good measure probably 8 times at this point on PG Draftboard, the engrave looks good as far as precision but it doesn’t look as deep as the first one when I set up my machine and the cut doesn’t even reach the back board. I tried a second pass on the cut and it still didn’t cut through. For some reason it seems like my machine is lacking power. I desperately needed to cut something for an order today. Unisub 130/full 4 passes and I STILL had to punch it out, it didn’t cut all the way, luckily it was all straight lines so I sanded the sides and went with it.

It would help support if you posted pics of the results of the gogm and photos of the 2 “windows” the main focus lens and the mirror inside the head.

I have :slight_smile: That’s the issue, I provided them pictures but when I sent a message to simply confirm they received the pictures I got not response.

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag. I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.