Cute Cats Puzzle

I made this on a whim the other day. It’s med draftboard, not at all difficult; but maybe a tad harder than it looks. I added this photo of it after I painted it.Cute Cats Puzzle

52 Likes

Awesome, thank you!

6 Likes

Cute!

6 Likes

Meow

6 Likes

Thank you, my granddaughters LOVE cats!!

5 Likes

Good for them! I have one friend who was never allowed a pet as a child or teen as his mom wouldn’t let an animal in their house. How lonely.

6 Likes

So cute, thank you!

3 Likes

Very cute! Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Sweet! Thank you for the share! I have a friend who loves cats. This will be a perfect gift for her!

1 Like

fun, thank you! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the share!!! Delightful!

On a side note … I tend to look at posts in the Free Laser Designs section only when at my computer. In case I want to download it. This always seems easier to me. My note is, that they fall off of my unread list. So, I sometimes miss things. Interesting.

This is one that fell off my list.

5 Likes

thanks for the share

1 Like

I was just looking back on some older posts and found this! Thanks so much! I love all animals, especially cats!!

Oh, me, too! I was a vet tech for 4 years as a work study job and got to spend 2.5 in small animal and 1.5 in equine surgery. Animals are amazing! That’s how I got my first cat - someone had thrown a litter of kittens in a dumpster. Mine was the only one left alive - she was 3 days old. I tube fed and bottle fed her (and several more later) and she lived to be almost 20.

2 Likes

I adore this!

3 Likes