Cuts stopping early

I started a cut around 4:00pm today, using a design I’ve made before. The engraves and cuts all went well, but it skipped the last cut (even though it showed it in the animated preview)

I actually kicked off a second cut at around 5:10, turning off all the engraves and scores to try and fix the issue. It actually repeated the same behavior, cutting everything except for the last stroke and stopping early in the exact same place.

(This behavior also occurred this morning with a different design, stopping early before the last several cuts)

Any advice here?

They’ll need your time zone to look into particulars. Did you have something outside the cuttable area?

Pacific time Zone (Seattle), and everything was definitely in the cut-able area.

I’m starting to wonder if it was an overheating problem, but I don’t have a good way to diagnose it.

Sorry to hear you’re having difficulties, @rocketmoose.

Can you send us a video of your Glowforge printing the Gift of Good Measure on Medium Draftboard?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.