Cutting or engraving a simple circle

I am trying to simply cut or engrave a simple circle. I can draw a circle and the GF tells me I have no artwork. Yes, I am new to this, if someone has some advice I would gladly take it. Thank you

1 Like

If you haven’t selected settings/material, or if your artwork is outside the cuttable/engravable bounds of the workspace, you’ll get “no artwork.”

2 Likes

Thank you. I splurged and bought the pro and I must just be so overwhelmed and wondering if I made the right choice. I thought I would be able to so larger projects. Not sure how much more Youtube I can watch. Thank you for your help.

2 Likes

There are some good tutorials here, in the Glowforge Tips and Tricks category. :slight_smile: Also definitely do the “your first prints” official tutorials if you haven’t already – those will save you weeks of floundering.

5 Likes

You absolutely made the right choice. There’s just a bit of a learning curve, take it one step at a time and it’s a fun process.

With each project you do, you’ll learn another skill or trick… And before you know it you’ll be an expert.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.