D&D dice box

A local game store has D&D adventure league on Saturday nights and my son wanted to start playing. I haven’t played in over 35 years, I know, what a crime!!

Very different than what I remember, but I’m hooked yet again…had a great time and just HAD to make myself a dice box…lol

Saw a few on etsy and also saw this one for inspiration.

Turned out pretty nice if I say do myself. :grin::grin:

Character name on top with “Green eyed” in Elven
(My character is a green eyed half elf cleric)

I put the magnets in the inside of this one…

39 Likes

Very nice. Looks like stacked material for the outside height? I really like using the stack technique. Also glad you have another thing to enjoy with your son.

5 Likes

Yeah, suck that in. “The days are long, but the years are short.”
Before you know it, life is going to pull him away from the one who taught him how to push.

4 Likes

Awesome. Really cool!

2 Likes

I’ve got another one in the works that also holds my son’s character miniature. Once that dries I’ll post that one tomorrow.:grin::grin:

5 Likes

What a lovely dice box! The other players will be green with envy.

3 Likes

Are you intentionally trygin to make my OCD act up that you don’t have separate slots for the different dice? Or that it’s not full of D20?
It sure looks like a nice case though.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha…I thought about that, but it actually looked unbalanced/weird with the different shapes…

Don’t mind me I’ll be the adult child needing a box to hold my 7 different boxes all holding sorted dice.

3 Likes

Here’s the other box

Beautiful box! Almost wish I played, so I’d need one.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.