Dandy Lions and Dandy Lambs

This crazy simple project was inspired by the vase-shaped flower boards I’ve been seeing all over the place. The concept was so delightful, but I wanted to make something a little different. And this is what I came up with.

Now, the dandelions and daisies haven’t actually made an appearance yet, so I had to cheat a little bit and photoshop them onto my boards. But soon the real things will be ready.

I’m going to donate them to the day care next door.

45 Likes

Cool idea!

3 Likes

That is so adorable!! My grandkids would love it. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Super cute and unique!

3 Likes

I have plenty of dandy lions. When the homeowners association patrol complains I will simply show them this art project and inform them that I am purposefully cultivating this crop.

11 Likes

Too cute!

3 Likes

You would have absolutely no problem filling those up on my front lawn.

6 Likes

What fun! That is terrific idea!

2 Likes

Tell them you are growing your salad :grin:

5 Likes

Show them this?..

5 Likes

This is going to be a big hit with the little ones. What a great idea, thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Love this project!!!

I am 53 years old and yesterday afternoon I saw a dandelion in one of my gardens and I was so excited because it has been many years since I had seen one.

2 Likes

I love all my tall Georgia dandelions that are so cheerily blooming right now! They are the perfect gap food for all the bees that are waiting for the rest of the flowers to get started. :honeybee:

They would look dang cute in this if I weren’t saving them for the bees!

4 Likes

@jamely I love dandelions too!

2 Likes

I’ve created a few more Flower Boards. And the sales on the files are going wild! So are the sales on the actual boards. Daycares and preschools are loving them!

7 Likes

Glad they are working for you. They are all really nice and I can see that they will be very popular.

1 Like

Thank you! Who knew something so simple would be so well-received?

3 Likes

Butterfly & Llama, yay! They look cool.

1 Like