Dang it! Losing referrals...anyone else?

Hmm, I find this interesting. I didn’t realize there have been so many cancellations, and I guess 4 out of 12 isn’t so bad after all! I thought the cancellations were much lower.

Yes Dan said they were quite a small percentage but that was a long time ago, so I suppose they rack up. Only a handful have mentioned they cancelled in the forum but then again most of the forum members are silent.

1 Like

EVER the one to observe from some odd vantage point… right now it is like standing last in a movie queue and watching some leave line. (The secret YEAY! As I hum another one bites the dust.)__

3 Likes

There are a lot of ways to look at cancelations, also remember that the more successful :glowforge:is the better it is for us long term.

1 Like

I guess I must be the only one feeling a bit burned by the umm… two year delay costing me another $300 so far due to people I referred being unable to wait two years longer than advertised. Also feels a bit shifty for GF to wait so long to update our referral count. The primary reason I decided I could afford to upgrade to the pro model is because I did well with my referrals, and one of the reason I held on as long as I did was because all of my referrals appeared to be hanging on too. “We’re paying you for waiting, plus more” just doesn’t seem to add up any more. Sigh…