Day 2 email!

I just got my email! I ordered my “Basic” around 12pm Noon on Day 2 for those keeping track at home. I know we have all been waiting for orders from Day 2 or later for a while now. (I know I check these forums on a daily basis) Hopefully this means that the production line is starting to ramp up, since I ordered half way through Day 2, but I hope we will know more with the August update. I know it feels like it’s been taking forever! Especially with all the cool stuff that people have been posting.

I hope this helps with some anxiety that others may be feeling, although I know it might not considering how long it took to get to day 2. I thought I would share anyways though!

54 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning::confetti_ball::boom::dizzy::tada:

5 Likes

YAY!!! So happy for you. You’re gonna love it!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations. That was a surprise. There are still 26 outstanding day one entries on the tracking sheet.

2 Likes

You’re assuming that all 26 of those people are here regularly & have the spreadsheet on their mind.

5 Likes

I’m hoping they just haven’t had time to update it. I would hate to have recieved the email before others who pre-ordered before me, but I can’t say I would give mine up either :confused: Maybe they are Pro’s? I ordered just a basic without an air filter.

1 Like

and why wouldn’t they :slight_smile:

The air filter is probably the key but if not who cares! You finally got it.

Congratulations! So glad you will soon have yours!

1 Like

Who isn’t here hourly and refreshing their browser?!?!

5 Likes
8 Likes

Yay!!! :tada::tada:

Nice! Congrats! :smiley:

Good news! Hope it arrives safely so you can get started!

Been making things with a Pre-Release unit and selling in local shops. Thinking getting money for my projects officially makes me a Pro who is temporarily using a Basic.

11 Likes