Day 2 of Home page issue

This is day two of my home page not working properly. It flashes with the giant circle with an i like others have said and is then blank:

It comes up if I zoom the browser out and is fine if I zoom it back in to 100. So I have a work around, just wanted you to know what was up.

I had that blank screen coming up intermittently for me a week ago (haven’t had a chance to use my GF since then). It’s annoying. I had to reload to fix it, sometimes it took a couple of tries.

Yeah, I think a number of folks have had this problem. I’ve seen it too. Could anything like this be a result of Chrome updates? I’m too much of a newbie to know.

Thanks so much for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry for the trouble. The details about zooming in and out are very helpful, so thanks for sharing that as well. I’ve passed your report on to the team and we’re looking into it now.

In the meantime, if you (or any else experiencing this problem) could please let us know the following, it would be appreciated:

1. The browser you’re using
  2. What you were doing in the app right before this happened
  3. Whether refreshing the browser page resolves the problem

Thanks again!

I am having the issue as well.

1. I’m using Chrome (Version 67.0.3396.87 (Official Build) (64-bit))
  2. Nothing unusual. Internet surfing, and prepping files in Illustrator. Have completely closed everything and rebooted. Still comes up blank.
  3. No. Though uploading a file, letting that process go through, and THEN going back to the home page(via the GF logo in upper left corner) it shows up fine. However, if I then ‘refresh’ again it goes blank again. It’s as if it only likes accessing that page from within the GF site. Bookmark, or refresh brings it up blank.

So my machine isn’t bricked, just more clicks to get to my previous files.

Same thing is happening for me. If you click the “x” on the right to close the little side panel, it seems to go back to normal.

I’m using Chrome. It happens as soon as I go to the app page in the browser. No activity in the app beforehand. Refreshing makes it go back to a blank page.

This is now happening to me as well, using Chrome on MacOS. It also happened around the same time on Safari.

This does work for me as well.

Closing the side bar thing also works for me.

This has worked for me a couple of times, but not always. It did work this morning.

This morning I tested accessing the app again at the same time on three browsers on my Mac:

• Chrome: Failure
  • Firefox: Success
  • Safari: Success

FWIW, I got this last night as well. (Maybe around 2300 hrs.?) I reloaded a few times and the home page came back up.

Huh. Yesterday I was using Chrome/Mac, and didn’t have any issues, either with access or getting the white interface I was seeing previously.

Thanks, everyone, for providing more details. I’m sorry again for the inconvenience.

We’ve addressed an issue that we believe was causing this behavior in some browsers. If you’re still experiencing this, could you please refresh your browser and let us know if that resolves the problem?

I’ve had no problems in testing today with Chrome, Firefox or Safari on MacOS.