Debt Collection

Hello guys,

Starting to lose my patience as this has become a complete inconvenience for me.

To give a background of what has happened im going to do it in bullet points,

1. Received a damaged glowforge.
  2. Glowforge promised to replace the unit and cover all fees, tax and duties.
  3. The replacement arrived and held by customs cause no duties or tax were covered. So i contacted glowforge and they told me it had been cleared.
  4. Received my replacement which was in an extremely bad condition (Packaging) however the machine was fine so i kept it.
  5. Almost a month later received a letter today saying I have an overdue invoice of £756 and debt collection will commence if not paid.

This is extremely ridiculous as an unpaid invoice can affect my credit rating. As a customer, I should not be required to go back and forth between companies trying to sort issues out. I have emailed support but posting here as well in order to get a quicker response.

That creates a slower response as they spend more time putting pieces together. As has been noted here many times .

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the trouble with importing your replacement Glowforge! I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.