Starting to lose my patience as this has become a complete inconvenience for me.
To give a background of what has happened im going to do it in bullet points,
- Received a damaged glowforge.
- Glowforge promised to replace the unit and cover all fees, tax and duties.
- The replacement arrived and held by customs cause no duties or tax were covered. So i contacted glowforge and they told me it had been cleared.
- Received my replacement which was in an extremely bad condition (Packaging) however the machine was fine so i kept it.
- Almost a month later received a letter today saying I have an overdue invoice of £756 and debt collection will commence if not paid.
This is extremely ridiculous as an unpaid invoice can affect my credit rating. As a customer, I should not be required to go back and forth between companies trying to sort issues out. I have emailed support but posting here as well in order to get a quicker response.