Deleted Designs?

I’ve created at least a dozen designs, uploaded to my Glowforge account over the past 6 months. Today, for some reason the only one that appears in my “Dashboard” is the one that I created 3 weeks ago. Are the user’s designs deleted automatically after a certain amount of time?

If you have had your GF for more than six months as you imply then no they shouldn’t. You should fall into the “grandfathered in” people that don’t. But if you recently bought a glowforge, those people do have things auto deleted if they do not have premium.

This is from a Glowforge announcement:
As we grow and improve Glowforge Print, we’re making a change to how we store designs for new users: For new users who join Glowforge after Oct 30, 2020, designs that have not been opened for 30 days will be removed from the dashboard. (This excludes any purchased designs from the Glowforge catalog, which will always be available). New Glowforge owners can also choose to upgrade to Glowforge Premium to get unlimited storage.

2 Likes

Thanks. I was feeling lazy and didn’t want to track down the announcement. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer @dklgood, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread. I also see you sent us an email about this and I will follow up there with a little more info.