Delivery and date of same

I purchased the Pro and upon purchase was informed sept 6 delivery, multiple emails have gotten no response. Dont want to hear they are busy, they are running a business time to hire people if you cant keep up. Is there customer service this poor, if so Ill cancel my order an look elsewhere.

So if its been shipped where is the tracking number, they go hand in hand. Id like to be home instead leaving a machine that cost 8000 on the front step.

They have great customer service. They will make it right. The big however is the communication time lag that seems a bit excessive in this day and age. Sometimes order communication gets mangled too. The shipping notification details don’t always sync up with actual shipping.

Hoping your case gets resolved soon.

If you haven’t already, go get the Fedex and UPS delivery notifications set up - often you’ll find out it’s on your doorstep before you get the email from GF

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not had a great first experience. I’ve checked your email with our team and see that your order has shipped out today. We’ve followed up via email with more information.

1 Like