Design Engraving Glitches

Thank you! But I fear it’s not the file as I originally thought. The design is actually a product I’m working on for a candle holder stand with the Hebrew blessing words.

6 Likes

Thank you again for this information! May I ask the settings you used for the Cardboard trial you just did? I’ve wasted about 5 sheets of silver mirrored acrylic like an idiot to get this design printed ugh

1 Like

There are Proofgrade cardboard or paper settings you can use. 20# paper or two different thicknesses of cardboard.

I just use full speed and 20% power since I’m not needing it dark. I did keep resolution the same. Yes. I almost always test out on cardboard or another material for a first try of a design.

I’m really sorry that things aren’t going as hoped, especially with the deadline approaching. Replacement wheels and belts are available for purchase, if not back ordered. That’s where I’d check first find no obstructions anywhere.

It would say that it is definitely related to slippage, and somewhat rarely. Though once is enough to mess up, just a bit tighter on the belt could solve the problem without buying anything.

My wife is learning Hebrew. It is a beautiful written language and I have enjoyed learning the definitions of words with her. She fell in love with it when we were in Israel.

BTW- I seem to remember so kind of issue/error with trying to engrave Hebrew a few years ago.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.