Design Rendering Problems

Has anyone seen this before?

If I change the zoom at all the line shows up normal, and if I shift the design to one side or the other it renders normal too. Just a little weird, thought I was missing a line :thinking:

1 Like

See it all the time. It doesn’t seem to affect the result. Maybe it’s just a function of your monitor resolution or something.

2 Likes

At least I’m not crazy haha :sweat_smile:

Oh heck yeah, sometimes I can’t see half my vertical lines in the renders…I just figured the old vision was going. :smile:

Thanks for letting us know about this, and i’m sorry for the trouble. We’re seeing this too; the issue appears to occur only when the design is resized, then zoomed in or out. I’ve let the team know about this, and we’re looking into it. In the meantime, I was able to workaround it with a few steps. Could you please try the following?

1. Open your design in Inkscape.

2. Without making any additional changes to the design, select File > Save As…

3. Save the file as a Plain SVG.

4. Upload the new file to the Glowforge App.

Let me know how it goes!

Yeah, I see the same thing happen. It is repeatable on some designs. I uploaded one of mine 3 times with the same result (not seeing anything) but it cut fine.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.