Design reset not working

I purchased the coaster design from the catalog paid the full price with unlimited copies, I then made a few sets with different designs and now im having trouble reseting my design to start over…

If you want to reset the design, just delete your artwork out of the file then close it by going back to the dashboard.

Open it again from the Dashboard and click on the little […] button and choose Reset Design.

7 Likes

Thanks for the answer, @Jules, that’s right!

When you edit a design on your Workspace, the changes are automatically saved as you make them. That means that if you close your browser, navigate to another page, or just hit refresh, your work will pick up right where you left off.

Should you make a change by mistake, you can use undo any time until you leave or refresh the page. If you want a clean start, you can always go to your dashboard and click the upload button to upload the file again. If you got the design from the catalog, then you can start fresh by opening the design, clicking on the three-dot icon, and choosing “Reset Design” to remove all changes.

Could you please let me know if you’re able to reset the design successfully? Thanks!

I was able to reset my design thank you Jules

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other trouble, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!

1 Like