Designs in library not saving any changes

Move something? Resize it? Add artwork?

None of it sticks. Lately everything I do to a design in the library is not saving. One I had added multiple new artworks to so I can cut them all at once instead of individually. But when I open it only the original file I uploaded remains, not the ones I added. Or a file last night I had resized and duplicated some things (and deleted one thing) but I opened it this morning and it looks exactly how it did when I first uploaded it.

Are these Glowforge catalog designs to start with or your own.

Ones I uploaded.

Interesting. The UI is supposed to save the file as it was left, so if anything was deleted to clear the bed it will be saved that way.
If that’s not what happened, then support will have to help you with that problem.

I’m sorry you ran into trouble, and thanks for letting us know about this. I’m afraid we need a bit more information to investigate. Could you please do the following?

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us understand the circumstances around your error so we can work on it for you.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.