Designs stuck rendering

Hi all, I’ve been having trouble rendering designs on the website through my iPad. I even noticed while it was attempting to render, I could not log into support on another browser tab. I’ve been trying to use old prints and re upload from file and cannot get either to load.

I know there are a lot of people who have mentioned this recently. I’m adding my voice to say its still happening as some staff have mentioned it was temporary and is resolved in a number of these posts.

Edit. It may also be helpful to note, I’ve had trouble even loading the app’s page from time to time it freezes up. I’m on an iPad Pro so not likely a resource issue on my end.

I’m sorry to hear you’re still having trouble. We are still looking into the problem. I have made sure that your report is in front of the right people. The team will be checking in with regular updates as we keep working on this through the week.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any updates about the expected time of resolution on this issue yet. I wish I had more for you right now. The team will check in with regular updates as we keep working on this through the week.