First and foremost, I’m so sorry if you weren’t able to RSVP. We had to cut things off at 125 people. But good news, everyone! We’ll have a livestream on Youtube so you can play along with the home game. It will go live at 6:30 PST.
If you did RSVP with the form provided, hooray! We’re so glad you can make it! Here are some details:
- If you’re a Glowforge owner, we’ll write a number on your nametag when you come in.That will be your magic ticket to print! Prints take about 5 minutes and we have 80 owners coming, so we’ll do our best, but we have to shut down at 9:00 and everyone may not have a chance to print.
- We’re going to be printing your sharpie sketches on the acrylic samples we provide, much like we did at Makerfaire. Unfortunately to keep things moving, we can’t demo anything else.
- You’re very welcome to shoot video, take pictures, and even Periscope/Meerkat your print.
- Jot down your referral URL and bring it with you. You can find it in your inbox, in an email titled “Glowforge Purchase Confirmation”. While you’re here, share your pictures/video plus referral URL and you may well score some fantabulous $100 refund credits. : )
- There will be pizza, snacks, and beer provided.
- The whole thing is absolutely free. Thank you so very much for your support!
If you filled out the RSVP form but didn’t jot down the time and location - it’s 6:30pm on 10/15 at 2944 1st Ave S. We’ll have to check names at the door, though, so our deepest apologies if you didn’t get to RSVP - we just won’t be able to manage dropins and +1s.
PS: The rubberband - launching drone flies at 7:30.