๐Ÿ’Š Disaster medical box

If you went to Costco and purchased some random kid medications, and ibuprofen, and you need to store them somewhere, look no further than this box that requires three sheets of 1/8 in wood.

Milwaukee drill for size comparison.

medicationbox.zip (23.4 KB)

28 Likes

Nice box but I have to ask, it that a ficus getting hammered in the back?

28 Likes

:rofl: Yes itโ€™s an excellent box. (And a Great comment!)

5 Likes

Thanks! It is a miracle berry plant. Itโ€™s a lush.

Mahalo @Jules !!!

8 Likes

Thanks for the file. As always, the background of the photo provides a second layer of interest.

6 Likes

And is that a can of wipes I spot?

2 Likes

Nice box! Miracle berry! Makes the sour things taste sweet or vice versa? Canโ€™t remember which. Do you get lots of berries. Didnโ€™t know you could get a plant.

4 Likes

Excellent share! Thank you!

1 Like

@dklgood thank you, true! @arh2 when it rains, or the kids eat, the table gets pretty gross. The bleach wipes mitigate this disaster. @MakerMatthew sour taste sweet. I had a plant when I lived in New York and grew it inside a plastic bag. No bag needed here. Makes berries! Gotta maintain it though with neem oil to kill whiteflies and soap spray. Mahalo @ptodd I sprayed it with orange oil that I panic purchased before they closed down the city. It smells and looks pretty good.

6 Likes

I have seen a number of plants and had the berrys, but while the critters eat up most stuff I have not know that one to be an issue, I did however get my first tomatoes ever from a vine growing in the Cinnamon tree however Nasturtiums and Marigolds planted in the same pot might have a similar effect.

2 Likes