Discussion of March 2022 Update

Whatever.

I have had good experiences (albeit slow) with Support. I’ve been around for 2.5 years so it’s not like I’m a newbie. I am happy. Things do go wrong and I do see some people having some experiences that aren’t great, but I don’t think that’s the overall experience for the typical user.

Hope you have a great day!

7 Likes

Apparently they do! You know you’re over the target when the flack picks up.

I’ve also had my Glowforge for over 3 years and my few interactions with customer support were excellent. Better than I’ve gotten from other companies I’ve needed help from recently (Dell, Google…).

I checked the BBB site and see around 40 bad reviews. Many of them with replies under them that make me question the reviewer. Despite that, 40 bad reviews out of over 100,000 owners is pretty pristine. No company’s perfect.

6 Likes

An owner right at 5 years now and couldn’t be happier with it’s performance. Across that time I have seen the company do their best to help customers. Slow by some standards, but responsive. You shouldn’t just give up trying to get what you want. Sorry your experience is less than expected.

5 Likes

I’ve had my GF Basic for 1-1/2 years and have never had to reach out to support for help. I have gotten some pointers from folks here in the community, and I’ve ordered some spare parts just in case. But the laser operation has been flawless from day one. The amount of time it saves me is incredible.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.