I love that I can clearly understand the meaning of this even though I speak no Chinese.
Yeah…that’s funny. The years inserted gives a big clue, doesn’t it?
That and the ?!!
Google Translate from the Chinese does the rest
And the exclamation marks.
Hi @dan so its possible to downgrade my PRO for an PLUS if I preffer to have my Glowforge sooner? and if this is true
- How this will work?
- What will happend with the difference of costs?
- It will make it faster to be sent to Mexico? (canada and Mexico has the same UL certifications requierements)
You can downgrade - if you are in Canada, this will accelerate your delivery.
- Just email support and let them know.
- If you paid less than the current price of a Plus, we will refund you the difference.
- We have not started shipping units to Mexico yet.
As every update you guy done before, you delay again the delivery date! If you don’t want to delivery the machine to us, why not just be honest that tell us?
If they didn’t want to deliver the machine they would have canceled your order. They’ve done so for orders from several countries where they’ve determined that they won’t be able to ship lasers due to those countries’ regulations.
This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.