Doctor Who?

Not made with a Glowforge (Yet) - But made with our current DIY diode based laser that we call ‘Pew Pew’

Can’t wait to get our hands on the GF:Basic. :smiley:

9 Likes

Genius! We are avid Dr. Who fans. The next step is to make a Tardis.

Tardis votive candle holder

5 Likes

I’m with you. Half the reason I placed an order is make a “TARDIS”. Been over and over the design in my head, MDF base, acrylic windows etc.etc. & completing it with a flashing blue light and appropriate sound effects.

I’ve half an idea to put a landline phone in it! :smile: :scream:

Cardboard Cyberman suit anyone?

1 Like

I’m working on a design for a candle holder that has the TARDIS as the front panel, but when you light it, a weeping angel is reflected onto the wall behind. Because all my friends deserve to live in terror.

6 Likes

Those are great.

And great ideas from the rest. The candle holder would be awesome.

Fantastic! (see what I did there?)

But angels… nope nope nope nope…

1 Like

Allons-y!!

1 Like

Oh OH OH! I want (am I crazy…don’t blink!) to see that angel effect!!!

oh I will be right back…going to basement to find that Dr Who thing we framed…you need to see this… don’t go away…

@karaelena I had to go to basement to unwrap pictures (we were waiting to decorate in Dr Who when we get our own home…this is son’s house & NOT a Whovian)…but had to show you this…this would look cool above those images…the topper was cut with a laser cutter a couple of years ago …black header, cream colored backing to the words in title and navy blue for the whole background…those are 3 separate prints from an artist at Naka Kon in 2017 … my favorite of all of my Dr Who pictures (though that Minion one comes in close)…

OH the paint bucket is not in the picture…it’s a reflection (whoops) :rofl:

4 Likes

saw this today. Fantastic!!