Does this masking look right guys?

I normally save all my suppliers with the listing and a link. Apparently I must have erased the it at some point which really makes me growl at myself. The list had gained so much time saving capabilities, too. But either way, it’s gone. I’ve never even thought about masking since that point. When I need it, I just click and bam. That simple. Since I can not do that any longer, I am back to beginner status on it. Because I couldn’t even tell
You what I normally use. Does this look legit?

1 Like

It looks fine.

You should also be able to search your prior Amazon orders if you want to be sure it’s what you got before.

7 Likes

Since it is paper based, it should work fine. Whether that particular material has the ideal tack for use with the material you want to mask, is hard to say.

2 Likes

I use this one from Amazon:

2 Likes

I think that is the same one I use. But I got the 300’ roll.

2 Likes

amazon ships fastest, but you’ll find far better prices per SF at sign supply stores.

1 Like

This is what I like to use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MCSX04K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

it says “rubber” is it really rubber? :rofl::rofl:…I don’t even remember if I used high or medium tack. I am so upset at my goofy mistake. I had a heck of a list going on. Thankyou! I am comparing them now;)

1 Like

I actually did try to do so. But apparently I ordered it on my old Amazon account. I shut it down once I got the Glowforge. That was my first response actually. :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t even notice that it said rubber. :rofl: But it works well.

I use this kind too

That’s what I use. Just be sure you really burnish it well, because sometimes it doesn’t want to stick. But I usually don’t have any problem with it.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.