Does your browser refresh whenever it loads a new bed image or after each cut?

I’ve noticed this happening and I could swear it didn’t used to do this. When it refreshes it also forgets the depth I had entered which makes repeated cuts a little more tidious. Just curious if this is normal?
(I deleted the cookies which didn’t help)

Edit: it seems to have fixed itself!! Thanks for following up guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:glowforge: loves cookieeeees…

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

As I recall it, it clears the depth only when you open the lid (not when you refresh the bed image). But then when you select Other, it defaults to your previous depth.

Anyway, not at my machine so I could be wrong. But that’s how I remember it.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this. We need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Click the link underneath “Share my system info with tech support”
  3. Copy the highlighted link
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

whatismybrowser.com/w/3Q6YBND

Thanks for those details! It looks like your web browser may be out of date - could you please try updating Google Chrome? Let us know if you’re still experiencing any problems after doing so.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I have it updated and its still re-freshing the browser

Thanks for letting me know. If possible, could you please capture a video of what happens next time you encounter this problem? This will help us better understand the circumstances behind the issue. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Here ya go! It does the same thing whenever I close the lid too.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the video. I’ve passed it on to the team and we’re looking into it now.

Could you please let me know if the same thing happens in Edge, or any other browsers you might use?

1 Like

Will do!! My machine is in hiding until after my apartment inspection (lol) but I’ll do this, this weekend.

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve heard back from you. I hope that’s because everything worked out! If not, just let me know and we’ll get it solved.

1 Like