Doesn’t work properly on iPad or iPhone

The site buttons when we access from my iPad Pro don’t work properly!
Since the upload button till the cancel button or choosing the options on the pre printing settings!
Another big failure is that I can’t access my vector files on the iPad, only pictures from my library!
Even if I save my files on Dropbox or iCloud, it won’t let me acces when I’m uploading things to the GF!

Wow, that’s odd. I can easily access files from my iCloud account direct on my iPhone & iPad.

Dropbox works fine:

as well as Google drive:

Some of these were bitmaps while others were pure vectors, but all were added to the app whilst on my iPhone using Chrome.

2 Likes

Thinking more clearly this morning … If you’re using Safari, there are a number of issues with the GF app. Best results across the board seem to be achieved using Chrome.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit a snag.

Support for tablet and mobile devices is still in development and I’ve passed your feedback on to the team. At this time we recommend using a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer if you’re encountering difficulties from a mobile device.

If you run into any other trouble, you can open a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com. Thanks!