Doesnt cut or engrave correctly

I just barely got my machine less then a week ago and its been doing amazing until today. When I place the cut or engrave on the image it looks great but then the machine cuts and engraves a good inch off of where it was suppose to.

1 Like

An inch off is either a major focusing error, or something bumped the head of your machine.

Turn everything off, return the head to the upper left hand corner, and then turn everything back on again. Use your Set Focus and run the Gift of Good Measure on a piece of PG. Post your results here and we’ll get you sorted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I do that right now. Just finished deep cleaning it. I put it all back up

1 Like

It’s only a week old I doubt you need to do a deep clean or any clean for that matter.

2 Likes

Its working great! Thank YOU

1 Like

Hi @finicumc. It looks like you were able to resolve the issue with prints not aligning with the placement of the design in the Glowforge app. I will go ahead and close this thread, but if you run into any further trouble, feel free to create a new thread, or write us at support@glowforge.com. We’ll be here and always happy to help. Happy printing!

1 Like