Dry Erase Marker To Do List

Haha!! Easy as that! :rofl:

1 Like

I figured the sections could also hold different areas. Home to dos, work to dos, wish list, personal to dos, etc. I also think this could evolve as well. I liked the idea of adding the screws so I could disassemble if I wanted to add an engraving to the wood for the different sections.

2 Likes

You must write really, really small. :rofl:

3 Likes

The overall dimension is 6" x 18", and each section is approximately 3". So…I might write a little small, but I think it works for a desk solution. I did order fine tip dry erase markers though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was joking, in case that wasn’t obvious.

1 Like

Cute logo!

1 Like

I should do something like that to put by our chest freezer so I can keep track of what/quantity is in there. Thanks for the idea!

4 Likes

I actually do write pretty small. That’s why I got the fine tip dry erase markers. :upside_down_face:

Yes it is. You have to watch the heat/time.pressure though or the paper will stick.

It appears to me that the B&W board from THD uses a plastic coating bonded to the white surface, not an actual gloss finish.

I’ve printed some intricate designs on it, and it peels off like masking in places, leaving a matt white finish. Looks fine but it’s a pain to clean up. Tweezers has often been involved! :roll_eyes:

So when applying sublimation, I would not be surprised if that could melt and stick to the transfer medium.

I can’t wait to get home and make some of these to post on Etsy and see what kind of response I get. Fingers crossed it is positive.

1 Like