Earrings and earring stand ! 📌

So,
Long story short,

I always wanted to create this sort of stuff, since day one with my :glowforge: I saw the “opportunity” to create sort of small things with the left overs (I hate to throw away the left overs :woozy_face: ).

So, i’ve decided to do some earrings and I thought :thought_balloon: “where am I going to display them for a photo or something like that?”

Then I saw the perfect time to create something related to the “brand” name that I have for the :glowforge: “business!

Crux & Phoenix !

Here is the result!

I hope you guys like it!

Take care and Happy :glowforge: !

44 Likes

Very cool phoenix stand! :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Great use of ‘scrap’ that we all have loads of! Nice display. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That display is amazing! I am totally stealing that!

4 Likes

Lol! That’s a “Crux and Phoenix!” :face_with_monocle: my “logo” :rofl::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Cool idea to turn your logo into a display stand! I really like that rose inlay too.

5 Likes

Thanks Cynd11!

I was trying to see if the score would work but wasn’t happy with it, next time will engrave the whole thing! :blush:

1 Like

You might want to try a defocused score (set the focal distance to something about 2X actual)—it will give you a wider line.

4 Likes

Will keep that in mind! Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice! Always nice to get your logo out there!

2 Likes

I absolutely love these!

1 Like

Thank you, welcome to the :glowforge: Community! :slight_smile:

Hi there! I see you have an extra ring thingy between the finding for the earring and the piece of wood. Where do you get those from? I don’t seem to see them in the kits? I am having trouble with acrylic earrings since they snap when I try and put the main connection to the finding.

Thanks!
David.

1 Like

Those are called ‘jump rings’. Just do a search on Amazon and you will find dozen of them. I usually buy a container that has more than one size. Putting an extra ring on earrings like that also helps keep the earrings facing the right direction when worn.

4 Likes

Like the earrings. Love the stand!

Ahh ha! Thanks. Getting some now

Didn’t know the name so hard to find them :slight_smile:

Thanks!
David.

1 Like