Easy wargaming terrain

Yep! They are awesome. I have been playing Warhammer with my kid now and this is a huge upgrade for our table. The bridges especially are awesome and I love the Cathedral. I made some beginner mistakes with my cuts, but the end result was I have one set of terrain that isn’t modular with the rest, but a quick marking has fixed that problem and now it’s just extra terrain!

I also took a lot of the “sprues” and some 1/8 size cuts of your bridges and bridge supports and glued together barricades that look like hastily assembled low wooden walls. Next task: spray paint. Thank you so much for sharing your files.

2 Likes

Makes a great addition to my Necromunda terrain!!! Thank you!!!

Cool! I’m super fascinated with Necromunda, have been since the original, and yet never have played it. I’m in love with the verticality of the original.

So, thinking I might basically make a version that’s interchangeable with these that are more industrial flavored for sci-fi games.

May use it for Killteam anyway.

Made this set for a 40k children’s charity event as a give away. The guy who won this was supper impressed by it and how easy it was to change up. Great job on the design!!

2 Likes

Oh great!!! I admit I barely tested it before I just duplicated and cut a buttload of it. Flying fast and loose with the design theory, haha.

Will get around to some more sci-fi specific version soon maybe.

Thanks for the update though!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ve been trying to think through something just like this–you just did so much leg work for me! GREATLY appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah as long as the tabs are nice and snug like this, they hold together really strongly without glue or anything permanent, especially when they form a corner.

Hope they work well for you!

I can’t wait to make this for my grandson! He will be thrilled. Thank you so much for sharing.

Welcome to the forum.
I’m sure your grandson will love the things you make with your Glowforge.

1 Like

Awesome! Hope he loves it!

This is intriguing. My boys would have loved this when they were younger.

1 Like

Eyyy, a fellow war-gamer in here! This looks awesome and the modularity is perfect. I had my first little fire accident in my glowforge making terrain (with tiny little windows on some citadel ruins and cuts too close together). Thanks for the design!

AIYEE!!! I haven’t had a legit fire in there yet, hahahaha, but I’m always on the lookout just in case.

Thinking I need to expand this set lately.

2 Likes

Looking forward to it if and when you do!

This is so cool

1 Like

wow… this is epic, how do I get the working files…? I must make this…!!!

The files are in the original post. Right click and save.

your so good … cheers

1 Like

Amazing!!!

1 Like

At the rip old age of 32, playing D&D weekly with friends…I absolutely love this, so if they still play they might as well!

2 Likes