Edited Today

I gave up. Got the count down to a couple hundred and it went back up to 1800. Dismissed topics for the first time ever.

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the script to lock everything down.

1 million unread

2 Likes

Yikes! sorry to hear that! I will be getting shot in knees and back but getting to the surgery is painfully slow. the eyes will be recovered as well but the timing I have no good idea.

May you be able to go out dancing again when they get the ankles right (and left)

1 Like

My Firefox add-ons are the only thing keeping my head above water now.
“Open links in a new tab”> “close tabs to the right” >rinse>repeat.

Damn you anna.robinson, damn you!! :fist:
php

5 Likes

Back to 0. Sheesh.

Silly because it takes away time I might have spent either lasering or participating in the forum instead of just robotically reviewing the “unread” closed topics to make sure I wasn’t really missing something.

2 Likes

I think this whole ‘Anna’ thing is hilarious. For those who have been here a long time…who was that woman who’s automated answering thing kept everyone on the forum having the best time putting hundreds of posts into her mailbox, or whatever. It’s been so long now, I really can’t remember exactly how it worked…but it was a great source of amusement.

7 Likes

I had 4000 unread posts, now it’s 5920… Its gonna be a looong reading.

1 Like

ROFL! You can click on Latest and “New” just look for posts that don’t have rachaelw as the most recent poster. It’s usually just a handful, and they tend to be at the top. After reading them you can dismiss the rest and they don’t show up again. :rofl:

@Xabbess: that was cynzu :grinning:

5 Likes

Now it’s above 10875 unread for me. This is torture! I had hope, but now, all is gone.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ll do that :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your message. I will be out of town until April 4th. I will respond to your email when I return.

:joy:

8 Likes

I will call you Banjo … King of the Sea Monkeys!

(Obscure reference cheat link: Banjo - S1 EP7 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast )

2 Likes

You will never defeat me @anna.robinson and I will not take the easy way out and dismiss! :fist:

8 Likes

Heh heh. Steve Martin is probably the only banjo player that could have a Porsche.

3 Likes

Clearly you don’t have OCD tendencies. It’s not that easy.

5 Likes

Ditto. Still clear today after a long night. Wife came into the living room wondering what I was doing a 1am :smiling_face:

6 Likes

:smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

Seriously?! I’m “only” at 4,750.

I’m so sorry for the hassle! Two things were going on:

1. We were trying out a program of tagging customers’ posts. We didn’t edit the posts’ text, images, or comments.

2. We found a cache of old Everything Else posts that didn’t have a 30-day timer set, hadn’t been posted in many months, and were open. We closed them.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to undo what we did, but we won’t be doing it any more. I’m sorry for the frustration! I can’t tell you how much we appreciate your contributions to the conversation here, and it pains me to think we made that more difficult. I apologize.

12 Likes