Electric toothbrush holder

I just showed my kids…

3 Likes

So cool that you could make it fit perfectly over the sink edge. It’s a totally unique custom accessory!

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha! Yep, I wouldn’t put it there then either! :smile:

2 Likes

I just saw this due to “favorite catalog items” thread…this is quite clever! I’m going to go take a quick peek next time oldest is out of the house* and see what his countertop real estate looks like…I bet he could use something like this as well. My first thought seeing this was …well that was interesting using shot glasses to hold the electric tooth brushes (thinking well holes in acrylic would have held them…then I noticed the charging cords coming up; where do they…and it dawned on me that that is the SAME model my son has! Thank you!! LOL

• he has a birthday and Christmas a week apart and he is difficult to shop for…if nothing else I can make a shelf for the wall…but love the inspiration – as this opened up a gift idea!
5 Likes

Haha, yes, that holder was well-lived in my old house. We continued to use it until the day we moved. Then i wrapped up the glasses and stuffed them in the suitcase. Now I’m trying to figure out a suitable management system for my new sink. There is a spot that works well, but it’s a pain to clean around each glass.

On this particular holder, there was a gap between wall and sink, so i made it to hook over the backsplash of the sink to hold it in place. The rest of it sat flush against the wall, but with spaces cut out to allow the cords to pass through. And i had a layer with circle cuts to hold each glass in place. Hope that description helps, because i never really took detailed photos.

4 Likes

Bad Neighborhood?

2 Likes

It became pretty bad over the years.

1 Like

That’s a bummer. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yes, i really like that area. However, was just holding my purse to be stylish in the photo :rofl::rofl: jk. I think we were headed out somewhere just as i finished the holder.

3 Likes

well looking stylish is quite important!!!

my thing I need project is a carrier for all of the stuff to use my blackstone Griddle. :slight_smile:

3 Likes