Electric went out while I had a design up and now its Gone

is there any way to get it back as its not loading on the server Dashboard .

I’m sorry that you lost the contents of a design when you lost power while your browser was open. The Glowforge App periodically auto-saves the changes you make while you have a design open. Unfortunately if your computer shut off before the design was saved, it might not be possible to recover it. May I have the name of the design you were working on?

It had already been saved many times but when the electric went out I had it open , and than it was gone.

Air 2S hood / fins / nose something like that .
Thank you

can you find it for me ?

Thank you for updating us! I was able to locate a file named " Air 2S Grill / Fins". However, it looks like this design was printed earlier today, so it may not be the correct version. Do you have a time period of when this file was originally printed, so I can attempt to obtain the version you are looking for?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or feel free to reach out to our team via email at support@glowforge.com.