Emails with Glowforge support not going through?

Hello, I had chatted with Cheryl on the GF website chat about an issue I was having. She put me in contact with a tech support engineer, Raymond V, who reached out to me via email about my issue. I replied to his email and he had me do a test cut, which I did. He requested images of that test cut (gift of good measure) and I emailed over those photos on 8/24 and included some follow up questions. Never heard back.

Then, on 8/27, I received an email from support (no name) stating it has been a while since they heard from me and to reply if i still had issues. I did reply on 8/30 and have not heard back.

Has anyone else had issues with this?

Glowforge, can you confirm wether you received my emails or not?

Thanks!

Hello @zachubb89 I’m Ray with the Technical Support team. It looks like my colleague Raymond was helping you with a previous ticket. I can see that we did not receive an email. I went ahead and sent you another reply on that same ticket. I will wait and see if you get it before closing this thread. Let me know how it goes. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

I’m still waiting on a reply from my E-mail with David on Aug 31st!!!

I wanted to let you know that your email came through successfully and we’ve just sent you a response there. I’m going to close this thread, and we’ll continue to assist you via your email support ticket.