Endless puzzle update thread (potentially a huge group project)

Making this thread as an update thread for the endless puzzle project I posted awhile back found here: Let’s make the biggest Glowforge project possible

I’m going to try to remember to add updates to the project here as well for those who are not on Facebook or part of the Facebook group involved in it. This can also be a place to add updates to a piece you maybe currently working on for it yourselves if you are making one.

Anyways if you want the back story on it, check out the previous link post above. Otherwise here are our first new pieces besides the original main piece and sample piece. (Also I tagged everyone with there piece in the Facebook group and probably won’t try to here because I don’t know what everyone’s user name is here so feel free to tag as you see them!) Also a huge thank you to everyone who participated so far.

14 Likes

Here is an overview shot of how far we are along to todays date.

12 Likes

Here’s the first video of the first two pieces seen above, I will be attempting to make more videos of them too in the future as I get more free time.

8 Likes

Oh, I love the bar. So 3D work is okay? Good to know.

9 Likes

Yeah as long as it’s light weight still, I don’t see why not. I think it looks awesome.

4 Likes

Update number 2 video is now up:

2 Likes

How about a Hurricane Ian piece?

If you want to make one and send it in I’m ok with that.

i think that might depend on how badly he gets us!

1 Like

Well, we got power and internet back this afternoon. I no longer use Facebook due to the former president, so if you’re still sending things, I could use it.

3 Likes

Oh, email is kmblair@icloud.com

Sent

just know this is a public page. lol

Yeah, if anyone wants it sent manually please send me a PM so your email isn’t public.

3 Likes

Video 3 is now live:

2 Likes

Video # 4 new piece update is now available to check out:

2 Likes

Video 5 is now live:

1 Like

Video 6 update is live now too:

2 Likes

Only a month and a half left on this if anyone else is still working on there’s or wants to let me know

Update video number 7:

1 Like