Engraving stopped - Orange Light

Well the machine was working fine last night but when I went to use it today it started the print then less than 5 minutes later it stopped in place and an orange light came on. Tried all the possible causes after searching the community but nothing works. It starts but then just a few minutes in it stops again. Help please.

1 Like

How are you venting your machine? Have you reseated the white cable?

1 Like

Have an inline fan and yes on the white cable.

1 Like

Hi @lesliepeach. I see you also had an opened email ticket for this same issue, and saw my fellow team member, Faryar, sent off a response yesterday evening. He included some troubleshooting steps to help run through some checks and photo requests to address the orange light. Can you confirm once you have received that email? Once confirmed, we can close this forum thread to avoid any confusion or miscommunication, and continue the discussion through email. Thank you!

Hello, @lesliepeach I just sent over an email to you in regards to the issue you are having with the orange light. I just wanted to check in and see if you received the email. Please let me know so I can close any other open tickets to mitigate any confusion and miscommunication. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes I did and responded.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.