Enough of this grumpiness

Guess you weren’t willing to catch her when she jumped down? :smile:

(I did that with a 15 lb cat once, who used me as a convenient launch pad. They still remark on the scar when I go in for the annual mammo.)

3 Likes

She didnt give much thought to getting down. She hit an icy patch (it was winter in Missouri) slipped and fell into the leaves. Doesn’t seem to bother neurotic terrier mix breeds that much. LOL

2 Likes

I’m glad there was a pile of leaves. :smile:

1 Like

10 Likes

Hey! I know that tree! (Kidding)

1 Like

Now that’s my kinda dog. :laughing:

1 Like

This is the little feral cat that we rescued last summer. She lived inside with us for over a year before deciding to make a break for it (I’m quite sure that my husband’s drum lessons are what pushed her over the edge).

Didn’t see her for nearly 3 weeks after her escape, and was finally starting to accept her death, when I saw her prancing across our pasture. She has been living in my garden for the last several months (no more rabbit problem!) and has been soooo happy.

I caught her last night and brought her in again, BC we were expecting a gnarly storm. @Jules we probably have matching scars now!

12 Likes

Oh no. She objected, eh? Yikes! :neutral_face:

(Depending on location, the folks doing your scans are going to keep asking you about the cancer you had removed for the rest of your life, so be ready for that. Correct response: “Not cancer…kitten.” Usually brings a chuckle and lightens the mood.)

5 Likes

Yeah. She’s not a fan of the drums. Pretty sure there’s only one person in the house who enjoys it. Every other being just gathers around me during the lessons and either cries, whimpers, or stares at me worriedly.

Though she seems to have (mostly) forgiven me already for dragging her back in.

3 Likes

goofy

Goofy dog sunbathing. . .

10 Likes

my now old boy back when he was a teenager. as close as i have of him lolling on his back. he’s got a “thing” about not lying on his back or rolling all the way over. weirdo.

8 Likes

I really do love seeing the pet pictures…they’ve all got such unique personalities. :smile:

2 Likes

…and my job here is done.

9 Likes

I love the pets.

1 Like

Pets are great but the number one thing that helps me is to work on cool things. I have found it oh so satisfying to have the :glowforge: and the Taz running at the same time with two or more design files I am working on open in Fuson 360.

2 Likes

:joy:

Another anti-grumpy moment…
My hubby is an understanding guy :heart: Today is his birthday and yesterday was my one and only day to bake him a cake, get a card etc. Well…at 3 am I discovered a neighborhood feral cat had brought three ittybitty feral kittens into my garage. Not even one of my local rescue groups would/could take them in. So I called my out of area animal control friend and she found someone to foster them. I drove the babies 2.5 hrs and turned them over to a great gal. I didn’t get home until midnight so, instead of cake, hubby got three saved kittens.:grinning: They’ll be tamed and adopted out in no time!

14 Likes

Squeeeeeee! Those are about the size that mine were when they washed up during the storm…could fit two to a hand… :grinning:

Good for both you and your hubs, and tell him Happy Birthday! :birthday::shaved_ice::lollipop::candy::dango:

2 Likes

New foster puppy joined the family yesterday. I’m already thinking we’ll end up adopting her.

17 Likes

Awww! What a sweetie! :grinning:

2 Likes